st: looking for Statistical consultant

From   "Castellanos, Karen" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: looking for Statistical consultant
Date   Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:12:27 -0400

Dear Statalist,

I am a PhD student working on completing my dissertation. I am using Stata and a complex survey with sample weights, Add Health. I have conducted multiple and logistic regression analyses exploring both main effects and interactions. This has been a challenging experience for me as a new user of Stata (we use SPSS in my program). I would like to find someone who is experienced with using Stata for analyzing complex surveys to look over my analyses and interpretations. I am willing to pay. If you are interested in helping, please email me off list ( your related experience, availability, and pay rate. I look forward to hearing from you!