st: Issue with grqreg

From   Prabhat <prabhat.barnwal@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Issue with grqreg
Date   Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:03:16 +0900

Dear all,

I am using 'grqreg' for ploting the estimates of quantile regression.
The graphs are very nice and clear, however I am unable to control the
size of text, especially the marks on Y-axis. My main issue is the
label on y-axis where I am unable to differentiate between 0.00 and
0.10 , because they are so large and close.
Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Regards,
Prabhat Barnwal