Re: st: multiple imputation and panel data analysis

From   Johan Hellstrom <>
Subject   Re: st: multiple imputation and panel data analysis
Date   Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:16:51 +0100

Stata's multiple-imputation command 'mi' does not support xtreg.

I have been searching around for the same recently (i.e. how to do multiple imputation on panel datasets and analyse the imputed datasets in Stata), so this might help:

An alternative, if you really can call it that, is described here:

Best wishes,
Johan Hellström