Re: st: "covariates in dataset 2 do not match covariates in dataset1"

From   Michelle L Stransky <>
Subject   Re: st: "covariates in dataset 2 do not match covariates in dataset1"
Date   Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:48:16 -0400

Thanks!  I'll try these and see what I get.

* Maarten buis <> [Tue 16 Mar 2010 10:40:16 AM EDT]: