Re: st: weighted Kaplan meier curve in stata

From   Steve Samuels <>
Subject   Re: st: weighted Kaplan meier curve in stata
Date   Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:08:14 -0500

KM curves are computed by two programs: 1) -ltable-, but that takes
only frequency weights, and 2) stlist-. To use -stlist- you must first
-stset- your data.  The -stset- command accepts probability weights,
so that is the way to go.

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 1:02 PM,  <> wrote:
> Hi,
> I would be very grateful if anyone can tell me if sampling weights have
> ever been used with the Kaplan Meier curve? and can stata be asked to do
> this? I am new to stata, and from what I have seen so far only frequency
> weights have been used. I have spent ages trying to find something on this
> but haven't had any luck!
> I have a sample and weights attached to them, I now would like to do a
> weighted KM curve in stata. Any suggestions are welcome!
> Many thanks in advance
> *
> *   For searches and help try:
> *