st: weighted Kaplan meier curve in stata

From   <>
To   <>
Subject   st: weighted Kaplan meier curve in stata
Date   Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:02:46 +0000

I would be very grateful if anyone can tell me if sampling weights have
ever been used with the Kaplan Meier curve? and can stata be asked to do
this? I am new to stata, and from what I have seen so far only frequency
weights have been used. I have spent ages trying to find something on this
but haven't had any luck!
I have a sample and weights attached to them, I now would like to do a
weighted KM curve in stata. Any suggestions are welcome!

Many thanks in advance