Re: st: svyset, fpc command and stratified cluster sampling

Subject   Re: st: svyset, fpc command and stratified cluster sampling
Date   Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:36:35 -0500

Before we can answer, please supply more detail

1. What analyses are you planning to do?
2. How was the probability weight computed? (Check the study
documentation)  Who supplied it?

Steve

--
Steven Samuels