st: RE: Anderson Hsiao Estimator

From   Rodolphe Desbordes <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: RE: Anderson Hsiao Estimator
Date   Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:34:36 +0000

Dear Gianluca,

Have a look at David Roodman's paper, where the estimators for dynamic panel data models are very well exposed.

Best regards,

From: [] On Behalf Of Gianluca Consoli []
Sent: 12 March 2010 11:58
Subject: st: Anderson Hsiao Estimator

I'm trying to correct for Nickell bias in my panel regression and need to
estimate a dynamic panel. I have tried to estimate this using xtladvc
however am not sure this is the correct syntax to implement an
Anderson-Hsiao type regression. My sample size is T=16, n=7 therefore should
be well suited to this type of model. Any help on the required syntax to
obtain efficient results would be appreciated