st: Urgent request

From   "Bekele, Nigat" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Urgent request
Date   Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:05:10 +0300

Dear stata list,

I would like to get  a  p-value for each matching methods  of the propensit=
y  score when calculating  the Average Treatment  effect on the Treated (AT=
T). Does anyone help with this commands? I have   the ATT  and t  value res=
ult but need to  get the p value for the four matching  methods. Please hel=