st: RE: Urgent request

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Urgent request
Date   Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:55:09 +0100

See Maarten`s

Use informative subject lines, please. Your request does  not add as much
value to the archives as it possibly could...

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Bekele, Nigat
Sent: Freitag, 12. März 2010 11:05
Subject: st: Urgent request

Dear stata list,

I would like to get  a  p-value for each matching methods  of the propensit=
y  score when calculating  the Average Treatment  effect on the Treated (AT=
T). Does anyone help with this commands? I have   the ATT  and t  value res=
ult but need to  get the p value for the four matching  methods. Please hel=