Re: st: AW: Problem with grqreg

From   pili2010 <>
Subject   Re: st: AW: Problem with grqreg
Date   Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:40:57 -0800 (PST)

Dear Martin:

Thank you very much for your post. I am having exactly the same problem with
grqreg. I do not answerstand the solution you suggest "prepend the "rhs"
variables with the quantile in question, which could be achieved by
modifying the above call to - local rhs : colfullnames(e(b))-. . Could you
please explain me what to do?

Thank you in advance