AW: st: AW: Problem with grqreg

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   AW: st: AW: Problem with grqreg
Date   Thu, 11 Mar 2010 22:54:29 +0100

So we are talking about

As I said at the time
(, I am not
going to mess around with somebody else`s ado. So here`s hoping that the
authors will update their program in the near future...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von pili2010
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. März 2010 22:41
Betreff: Re: st: AW: Problem with grqreg

Dear Martin:

Thank you very much for your post. I am having exactly the same problem with
grqreg. I do not answerstand the solution you suggest "prepend the "rhs"
variables with the quantile in question, which could be achieved by
modifying the above call to - local rhs : colfullnames(e(b))-. . Could you
please explain me what to do?

Thank you in advance