st: cgmlogit multiclustering

From   Fabio Zona <>
Subject   st: cgmlogit multiclustering
Date   Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:31:11 +0100 (CET)

Dear Statslits

I run a logit model with multiclustering, to correct for autocorrelation, by using the program  cgmlogit developed by Cameron et al 2006.

After getting the estimates, how can I check for whether my results still suffer from autocorrelation? The software does not calculate any Durbin-Watson statistics and the like...