st: RE: cgmlogit multiclustering

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: cgmlogit multiclustering
Date   Tue, 9 Mar 2010 12:35:56 -0000

Full references please. Some people have a policy of deleting emails with incomplete references on sight as inadequately explained questions.

Fabio Zona

I run a logit model with multiclustering, to correct for autocorrelation, by using the program  cgmlogit developed by Cameron et al 2006.

After getting the estimates, how can I check for whether my results still suffer from autocorrelation? The software does not calculate any Durbin-Watson statistics and the like...