st: fisher's exact with survey weights

From   Laura Vanderbloemen <>
Subject   st: fisher's exact with survey weights
Date   Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:30:59 +0000

can anyone advise a friend who would like to be able to get a fisher's
exact test with a command like this:

svy:tab agebirth_cat2 modebirth if parity==0, exact

It evidently doesn't work. I'm not that familiar with her dataset, but
thought I would try to help her find an answer.

thanks and best wishes