Re: st: fisher's exact with survey weights

Subject   Re: st: fisher's exact with survey weights
Date   Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:54:56 -0500

Exact tests do not apply to survey data in general. Exact tests
compute probabilities based on  a formal model of the data generating
scheme (e.g. independent multinomial sampling with fixed marginals for
Fisher's Exact test).  Survey inference is based on variation between
samples of the same complex design.

Steve

--
Steven Samuels