st: AW: RE: status of -ds- command

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: RE: status of -ds- command
Date   Wed, 3 Mar 2010 09:06:16 +0100

See NJC`s longish explanation at

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Philip Ryan
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. März 2010 03:49
Betreff: st: RE: status of -ds- command

I think the suite of extended macro functions would replace most (?all) of
what -ds- does, but old habits die hard so I often use -ds-.

In Raoul's case, use of the  format <varname>  extended function (in a
-foreach var- loop) would do the job, assuming variables had been formatted

Philip Ryan
University of Adelaide