st: AW: Graph

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: Graph
Date   Tue, 2 Mar 2010 14:25:37 +0100

<>

Ingeborg may also want to look into -graph- types that automatically do all
the grunt work for her:

*************
sysuse nlsw88, clear
drop if age==46
graph dot (mean) wage, over(age) over(married)
*************

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von
ingeborg.f.solli@uis.no
Gesendet: Dienstag, 2. März 2010 13:45
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Cc: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu; statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: st: Graph

Hi,

I'm sure there is an easy way to do this, but I can't find it. I hope
somebody can help me:

>From a large dataset I have generated a twoway table of mean income by
gender and age:
table gender age, c(mean income).

What is the simple (?) command that creates a graph that corresponds to
this table, i.e. with two lines (one for each gender) showing trends in
income over age.

Thanks a lot!