Re: st: Repeated time values within panel in levpet STATA output

From   sjsamuels@gmail.com
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Repeated time values within panel in levpet STATA output
Date   Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:13:59 -0500

You are right, Martin, at least for Stata 11, and the number of spaces
doesn't appear to matter.  I wonder how long this syntax has been
valid.

-Steve

--
Steven Samuels