Re: st: Seeing Double - issues with quotation marks

From   Daniel Miller <>
Subject   Re: st: Seeing Double - issues with quotation marks
Date   Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:13:36 -0500

You have to change the way the Word handles the " ".

In Word 2007 for Windows,click on the office symbol, and click on "Word
Under the "Proofing" sub-menu, click on "AutoCorrect Options"
click the "AutoFormat as you type" tab
and uncheck the replace "Straight quotes" with "smart quotes" option.

Sorry, I don't know the exact process for Mac Word, but it should be
relatively similar.
You may have to go through and find and replace all old quote marks before
re-pasting into the do-file.