st: pca, score is not valid

From   Asri Yusrina <ayusrina@smeru.or.id>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: pca, score is not valid
Date   Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:16:16 +0700

Dear all,

Hi my name is Asri from Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm having the same problem when using STATA 9 for pca analysis. After I did the command "pca (all dependent var)" and try to do command "score", the stata said that the "score is not valid".
Could you help me explain what happen and how to deal with it?

Thank you very much

-asri-