st: Can Stata underline?

From   "Craig, Benjamin M." <Benjamin.Craig@moffitt.org>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Can Stata underline?
Date   Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:28:45 -0500

I just upgraded to 11, but I can't find this text formatting feature
anywhere.

The Stata 11 announcement states "You can now include multiple fonts in
regular, bold, and italics; the full Greek alphabet in upper- and
lowercase; and over 70 mathematical symbols anywhere that text appears
in graphs." (Page 3, top)  Ironically, the online Stata manual is full
of underlines. For examples, see
http://www.stata.com/help.cgi?graph_text.

Hopefully, someone knows how to underline in Stata. I need this feature,
because underline is a formatting requirement for a certain psychometric
instrument(SF-36).

Given Stata's use of underline, maybe it will be added in their next
release.

Cheers,
Ben

This transmission may be confidential or protected from disclosure and is only for review and use by the intended recipient. Access by anyone else is unauthorized. Any unauthorized reader is hereby notified that any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this information, or any act or omission taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately. Thank you.