st: AW: Problem with grqreg

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: Problem with grqreg
Date   Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:42:17 +0100

<>

Seems to be a persistent problem:
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-06/msg00096.html

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Michael C.
Morrison
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Februar 2010 04:34
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: st: Problem with grqreg

I'm having a problem with grqreg.

After running a quantile regression with:

     sqreg  pincp  ageqtr retp schl_group semp sex wagp, q(.05 .10 .25
.50 .75 .90 .95)

I want to graph the coefficients of the quantile regression with grqreg
with the following command:

     grqreg, ci ols

However, I receive the following error:

     postfile: variable ageqtr already exists
     r(110);

(Note that "ageqtr" is the first independent var in the quantile
regression.)

All my variables have labels.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm using Stata version 11, 64
bit, Windows 7.

Mike