st: AW: Problem with grqreg

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: Problem with grqreg
Date   Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:42:17 +0100

Seems to be a persistent problem:

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Michael C.
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Februar 2010 04:34
Betreff: st: Problem with grqreg

I'm having a problem with grqreg.

After running a quantile regression with:

     sqreg  pincp  ageqtr retp schl_group semp sex wagp, q(.05 .10 .25
.50 .75 .90 .95)

I want to graph the coefficients of the quantile regression with grqreg
with the following command:

     grqreg, ci ols

However, I receive the following error:

     postfile: variable ageqtr already exists

(Note that "ageqtr" is the first independent var in the quantile

All my variables have labels.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm using Stata version 11, 64
bit, Windows 7.