Re: st: RE: Descriptives using multiple-imputed complex survey design data

From   Rosie Chen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Descriptives using multiple-imputed complex survey design data
Date   Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:05:40 -0800 (PST)

Hello, does anyone know what this error message really means?: "imputation
identifier variable _mj is either missing or not numeric".   I have 5 datasets that have been imputed in SAS, and now would like to use them for descriptive analysis in Stata. Below is what I've done. What am I doing wrong? Thank you very much in advance!

mimstack, m(5) sortorder(id)
istub("data") nomj0

compress

inc1 was float now
byte
inc2 was float now
byte
inc3 was float now
byte
inc4 was float now
byte

svyset
[pweight=aweight]
  pweight: aweight
          VCE: linearized
     Strata 1: <one>
         SU 1: <observations>
        FPC 1: <zero>

mim: svy: mean smoke
error message: imputation
identifier variable _mj is either missing or not numeric