st: Descriptives using multiple-imputed complex survey design data

From   Rosie Chen <>
Subject   st: Descriptives using multiple-imputed complex survey design data
Date   Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:28:11 -0800 (PST)

Dear all,

   I am not sure if my question is too simple or unclear, but I haven't received responses from the list. Could anyone give me some hint? I have done such an analysis before in SAS, but would like to learn how to do it in Stata. Thank you very much. Below is my question:

    I wonder if someone can advise on the syntax I
should use for descriptive analysis (e.g., mean, cross-tab) for
multiple-imputed complex survey design data. Basically, 5 datasets have
been created through multiple imputation in IVeWare in SAS. How to
incorporate complex survey design features and the 5 imputed datasets
in descriptive analysis in Stata? By the way, my Stata version is 9.2.
Any sample syntax for mean and cross-tabs would be appreciated very
much. Thanks,