st: where did my matrix go after calling -diagt-

From   moleps <>
Subject   st: where did my matrix go after calling -diagt-
Date   Wed, 17 Feb 2010 20:52:59 +0100

Dear listers,
I´m creating a table using diagt (available from ssc) for different cutoff values of p. However the matrix is lost after calling diagt (version 2.0.5) and the same happens using this example-code:

(stata v10.1)

(ssc install diagt)
sysuse auto.dta
gen ind=price>10000
diagt ind foreign
mat a=(r(sens),r(spec))
mat list a
diagt ind foreign
mat dir

viewsource diagt.ado --no reference as far as I can tell to dropping of matrices...Neither with diagti.

There is a previous post with diagt for bootstrap purposes, but there is no reference to dropping of matrices.

Any ideas?