st: AW: Stata package / Latex

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: Stata package / Latex
Date   Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:30:11 +0100

You can also use the official solution from the Stata Journal. First, you

cap erase cox.log
cap erase cox.log.tex
set rmsg off

webuse kva, clear
stset failtime

sjlog using cox, replace

stcox load bearings

sjlog close
sjlog clean cox.smcl, sjlog

Subsequently, you -texify- or -pdflatex- the following document, making sure
it can find the -log- created above: