st: re: test linear hypothesis for probit

From   "Sun, Yan (IFPRI)" <Y.SUN@CGIAR.ORG>
To   <>
Subject   st: re: test linear hypothesis for probit
Date   Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:38:01 -0500

Dear Statalist:

I would like to do linear hypothesis for Probit. I know how to do it for
OLS. For example, for the equation y=a+b*x1+c*x2, I would use STATA
command: "test (b=0) (c=0)", or "test b=c".

But now y is a bivariate dummy and I would use probit. How could I use
STATA command to do a joint F test? I find there is "test" command after
probit. Is this "test" command after probit a correct command for a
linear hypothese test for probit?

Thank you very much.