Statalist

st: RE: AW: asis option

From   "Klink, Andrew" <KLINKA@email.chop.edu>
Subject   st: RE: AW: asis option
Date   Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:25:07 -0500

I have considered the maximization options. I do not wish to change the iterate() or ltolerance() in particular (in fact, when I increased the ltolerance to 1e-1 nothing changed despite the iterated log likelihoods being < 0.1 apart).  Reducing the number of iterations does result in the model completing with an output, although many estimates and 95% CIs are missing for variables. I am not sure how changes to the other options would help "push" the model to give me estimates.

-Andy