Re: st: sts graph: setting color of graph region

From   Michael McCulloch <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: sts graph: setting color of graph region
Date   Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:40:59 -0800

Thanks to Scott and Friedrich.

Scott suggested the following successful change:
	-sts graph, graphregion(color(none))-
	-sts graph, graphregion(color(white))-

Friedrich pointed me to an archive post (http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2004-03/msg00846.html ): which suggested using the undocumented -bgcolor()- option, which removed the remaining border color:
	-scatter mpg weight, graphregion(color(white)) bgcolor(white)-