st: sts graph: setting color of graph region

From   Michael McCulloch <[email protected]>
To   Statalist Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: sts graph: setting color of graph region
Date   Fri, 18 Dec 2009 12:23:35 -0800

Hello,
In Stata 9, for sts graph, I'd like to have the entire graph, both graph region and plot region, have no shading. I've tried the following, with no change in fill coloring:

sysuse cancer, clear
stset studytime
sts graph, graphregion(style(none))
sts graph, graphregion(fcolor(none))
sts graph, graphregion(color(none))

And the following makes the entire graph filled in sky blue, even though I've specified "none":
sts graph, plotregion(fcolor(none))

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Best wishes,

Michael McCulloch