RE: st: Using do files in Windows 7 and XP

From   kokootchke <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Using do files in Windows 7 and XP
Date   Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:51:52 -0500

Thank you, Maarten. That was very useful.

Best regards and happy holidays!
Adrian

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/