Re: st: AW: tabm with %'s

From   Eric Booth <>
Subject   Re: st: AW: tabm with %'s
Date   Thu, 29 Oct 2009 06:59:14 -0500

-tabm- does a tabulation of multiple variables. It doesn't show up for me either when I type -findit tabm- , but it does if I type -help tabm- (so, tabm is not an abbreviation of one of the six items that comes up in Martin's -findit- search).

The help file indicates that -tabm- uses options from -tabulate-, so you can display percentages rather than frequencies with something like:

sysuse auto
tabm for rep78, cell nofreq

**or all the %**

tabm for rep78, cell row col nofreq