AW: st: AW: tabm with %'s

Subject   AW: st: AW: tabm with %'s
Date   Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:08:43 +0100

<>

-tabm- can be found and installed after -findit tab_chi-, and is part of a
package by NJC. Its help file indicates that you can -passthru- any options
that -tabulate- would recognize. So follow Eric`s advice.

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Eric Booth
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2009 12:59
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: st: AW: tabm with %'s

Beth:

-tabm- does a tabulation of multiple variables.  It doesn't show up
for me either when I type -findit tabm- , but it does if I type -help
tabm- (so, tabm is not an abbreviation of one of the six items that
comes up in Martin's -findit- search).

The help file indicates that -tabm- uses options from -tabulate-, so
you can display percentages rather than frequencies with something like:

*****
clear
sysuse auto
tabm for rep78, cell nofreq