Re: st: RE: Qn about Command prvalue

From   Rajaram Subramanian Potty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Qn about Command prvalue
Date   Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:34:05 +0530

I tried it is not working. Probable reason is that my stata is
installed in D drive and when I install the package from the net it
installs in the C drive and not in the D drive. Now, I do not know how
to solve the problem.

Thanks and regards,

RAJARAM. S