Re: st: non-linear constraints panel dynamic estimation

From   Gili Greenberg <>
Subject   Re: st: non-linear constraints panel dynamic estimation
Date   Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:10:40 +0100

Thanks for the reply. Perhaps I didn't explain myself correctly. I am looking to estimate an equation such as the following:

using panel data. I do not think that nlcom could solve this problem.