Re: st: non-linear constraints panel dynamic estimation

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: non-linear constraints panel dynamic estimation
Date   Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:31:40 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Mon, 26/10/09, Gili Greenberg wrote:
> I would like to perfrom a dynamic panel data regression
> estimation of a model with non linear constraints of
> coefficients. In particular, the coefficients will be
> a multiple of a two parameters, one of which will
> remain fixed while the other will rise exponentially
> (decay rate).

That doesn't look like a constraint but like a non-linear
combination of paramters. See -help nlcom-.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen