RE: st: non-linear constraints panel dynamic estimation

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: non-linear constraints panel dynamic estimation
Date   Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:15:20 -0000

It does look like a case for -nl- to me.

Gili Greenberg

Thanks for the reply. Perhaps I didn't explain myself correctly. I am
looking to estimate an equation such as the following:

using panel data. I do not think that nlcom could solve this problem.