st: AW: -graph combine- question

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: -graph combine- question
Date   Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:19:36 +0200

You are not looking for the -xcommon- option to -graph combine-, are you?

set obs 10000

gen x1=  rnormal(10,100)
gen x2=  rnormal(100,10)

gen num=_n

tw (line x1 num) in 1/5000,  /*
*/ name(gr1, replace) nodraw
tw (line x2 num),  /*
*/ name(gr2, replace) nodraw

graph combine gr1 gr2, /*
*/ ycommon xcommon

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Kieran McCaul
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. Oktober 2009 04:33
Betreff: st: -graph combine- question

Suppose I have four graphs that I combine to look like this:

My question is: is there an easy way to ensure that the length of the
x-axis is the same in all four graphs when they are combined.

I can probably fiddle around with margin gaps until I get them right,
but is there something a little easier than that?

Kieran McCaul MPH PhD
WA Centre for Health & Ageing (M573)
University of Western Australia
Level 6, Ainslie House
48 Murray St
Perth 6000
Phone: (08) 9224-2701
Fax: (08) 9224 8009
If you live to be one hundred, you've got it made.
Very few people die past that age - George Burns