st: -graph combine- question

From   "Kieran McCaul" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: -graph combine- question
Date   Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:32:51 +0800

Suppose I have four graphs that I combine to look like this:

My question is: is there an easy way to ensure that the length of the
x-axis is the same in all four graphs when they are combined.

I can probably fiddle around with margin gaps until I get them right,
but is there something a little easier than that?

Kieran McCaul MPH PhD
WA Centre for Health & Ageing (M573)
University of Western Australia
Level 6, Ainslie House
48 Murray St
Perth 6000
Phone: (08) 9224-2701
Fax: (08) 9224 8009
If you live to be one hundred, you've got it made.
Very few people die past that age - George Burns