st: STATA help needed urgently

From   Julia Korosteleva <>
Subject   st: STATA help needed urgently
Date   Fri, 9 Oct 2009 01:31:28 +0100

I have trouble with importing data with .CSV format into STATA. I've done
this already twice, by importing it directly into STATA and by using Stata
transfer. Once I run summary statistics of imported data the output shows
0 obs for each single imported variables with exception of year. Could you
please explain what I am doing wrong.