st: Trend, Cycles and Seasonality in Time series

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Trend, Cycles and Seasonality in Time series
Date   Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:31:44 -0400

Hi,

I'm working on terrorism incident data from 1970-2007 aggregated on daily,
weekly, monthly and yearly basis. I'm interested to know trend, cycles, and
seasonality in the data. Can you please tell me some simple but reliable
procedure in STATA. I would also like to display the trend and cycles,
seasonality on graph.

Regards,

Ejaz