Re: st: renaming path name in 100 do-files

Subject   Re: st: renaming path name in 100 do-files
Date   Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:27:03 -0400

Why don't you put them into the same directory then? I mean, just
replicate the same directory structure on your computer, instead of
changing the 100 programs.
Obviously you wouldn't be in this mess if your colleague had a global
pointing to a particular directory and used it everywhere.
Regards, Sergiy