st: RE: istdtize

From   "Kieran McCaul" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: istdtize
Date   Tue, 22 Sep 2009 03:01:16 +0800

If the output is changing each time you run the command, it would be
good to actually see the -istdize- command that you are using and the
output that it's generating each time.

Kieran McCaul MPH PhD
WA Centre for Health & Ageing (M573)
University of Western Australia
Level 6, Ainslie House
48 Murray St
Perth 6000
Phone: (08) 9224-2701
Fax: (08) 9224 8009
email: [email protected]
http://myprofile.cos.com/mccaul
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-8751-2008
If you live to be one hundred, you've got it made.
Very few people die past that age - George Burns