RE: st: ST: vincenty formula for Africa

From   Roy Wada <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: ST: vincenty formula for Africa
Date   Sun, 13 Sep 2009 13:05:32 -0700

Done. That last sentence is out.
I take it you don't want to see me put your name in the acknowledgement section of
the help file?

> I certainly find you quoting me as having validated your package as an
> unreasonable statement, and a gross misrepresentation. I did nothing
> of the sort.
> On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Roy Wada wrote:
>> Should someone be able to publicly request a correction in someone else's package
>> when it clearly does not affect that person? Is there a gross scientific falsehood
>> not consistent with good research? Have I caused an unconscionable loss or damages
>> to someone as a result of my package? Did I steal codes out of someone's programs
>> and misrepresented myself as the author?
>> I am trying to understand Austin's position here.
Ready for Fall shows? Use Bing to find helpful ratings and reviews on digital tv's.'s&form=MSHNCB&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MSHNCB_Vertical_Shopping_DigitalTVs_1x1