RE: st: ST: vincenty formula for Africa

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: ST: vincenty formula for Africa
Date   Sun, 13 Sep 2009 11:04:07 -0700

> I am trying to find out abotu those distances, and apparently somethign went wrong with the
> conversion and the distmatch formula, so I am thinkin abotu trying the vincenty.

You can try -vincenty- by Austin Nichols from ssc. I am sure he will be able to
help you integrate it into one of his codes.

For the record, the outputs produced by -distmatch- has been validated by Austin.

Roy

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/