RE: st: ST: vincenty formula for Africa

From   Roy Wada <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: ST: vincenty formula for Africa
Date   Sun, 13 Sep 2009 11:56:24 -0700

> For the record, the outputs produced by -distmatch- has been validated by Austin.
> Roy

I was able to say that much sooner than I thought.
For those who of us who are not as fortunate, you can still validate your distance
calculations at the following websites:
Ready for Fall shows? Use Bing to find helpful ratings and reviews on digital tv's.'s&form=MSHNCB&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MSHNCB_Vertical_Shopping_DigitalTVs_1x1