RE: error mesage convention [was: Re: st: Importing data with infile: Identifying records with problems]

From   "Buzz Burhans" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: error mesage convention [was: Re: st: Importing data with infile: Identifying records with problems]
Date   Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:15:01 -0600

Like, Tony, I find his strategy described below quite useful.  I use several
text editors, depending on several things.  When I use EmEditor it allows
keeping a list of "snippets" in a panel on the side of the document, where I
created the snippet

dis as result  "L\{CurLine}_\{Filename}      "

When clicked on while editing a file  this inserts the line number and file
name into the do file for the same reasons as Peter has described.

Buzz Burhans, Ph.D.

Dairy-Tech Group
Twin Falls, ID

Cell: 208-320-0829