RE: st: RE: dot graph

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: dot graph
Date   Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:45:28 +0100

I don't understand what you are saying precisely about x and y, but
-stripplot- _does_ have a -separate()- option, as earlier specified.
(You may need to update your copy to see that.)

Also, more generally, -stripplot- can mimic pretty much anything
-dotplot- can do.

So as -stripplot- can do at least some of this and -dotplot- can do none
of it, your only option if you prefer -dotplot- is to clone it and add
your own options. Happy programming!

moleps islon

I've tried stripplot, however dotplot is closer to what I'm looking
for albeit I'd like the over option to generate different colored dots
within the same x-scale and preferably the frequency on the y-scale.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Nick Cox<> wrote:

> -stripplot- from SSC has a -separate()- option. In practice, it should
> be combined with other options such as -stack-.

moleps islon