st: RE: dot graph

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: dot graph
Date   Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:19:23 +0100

-stripplot- from SSC has a -separate()- option. In practice, it should
be combined with other options such as -stack-.

-stripplot- is a command, not a function.

moleps islon

Is there a graph function whereby I can plot dots with different
colors for each category, instead of bars, in a histogram fashion ?
Each dot equals one instance. Dotplot does vaguely what I want to do,
but rotated 90 degrees and without the possibility of having different
colored dots in the same graph.